Friday, May 12, 2017

Doodles

In the midst of any deadline, I think it is important to just find a little time to do some mindless doodling.

I think the moments it takes to just sit down and draw freely, can be rejuvenating and help the quality of the work that needs to be submitted to an art director because I was able to take a little time and step away from the task at hand.

Especially if you ever get stuck with certain project, I think it can be helpful to put it away for a little while, no look at it, and concentrate on something else. When I go back to the project, I find that my fresh eyes help me to see things clearer.

Alexandria Gold Illustration Alexandria Gold Children's Book Illustration Ria Art World Art Sketch Drawing Crochet Handmade Crafting

Alexandria Gold Illustration Alexandria Gold Children's Book Illustration Ria Art World Art Sketch Drawing Crochet Handmade Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment