Saturday, May 13, 2017

A Little Treat

It's Saturday! The morning typically consists of me dragging my poor tired booty to the gym *sigh** and then some errand running. I know, epic Saturday morning-just kidding!

However today, was pretty nice because I went to Daiso! (Hey, you gotta appreciate the little pleasures in life!)

For those of you who don't know what Daiso is, it is the equivalent to a Dollar Store, only everything is from Japan! So all the items in the store are way more kawaii 💞

I like to save my change-as Sweet Peg is demonstrating here:

Alexandria Gold Illustration Alexandria Gold Children;s Books Illustration Ria Art World Crafting Crochet Critters Amigurumi Kawaii Handmade Miniatures

Hmm, not so sure he approves of my savings method here...😏

Anyway! Since everything is so cheap, I can treat myself with some fun things from Daiso and my collected change!

So I got myself some washi tape! I know, I know, the last thing I probably need, but I can't help myself! I adore the cute patterns on washi tape and have all kinds of fun using them for scrapbooking, letter writing or making my Etsy packages look cuter.

Mr. Oragne and Arty Heart agree that this was a Saturday morning well spent 😄

Alexandria Gold Illustration Alexandria Gold Children;s Books Illustration Ria Art World Crafting Crochet Critters Amigurumi Kawaii Handmade Miniatures


No comments:

Post a Comment