Sunday, March 12, 2017

Day 8-12

Day 8 of March Meet the Maker is:

Where

Though my heart will always be in PDX, Ria Art World is based out of San Francisco, California by the beach!

Alexandria Gold Crochet Ria Art World Critters Etsy Illustration Art

I must admit, it is not the prettiest beach, but Inky and Jinky don't seem to mind.


Day 9:

Work in Progress

I bought this super soft, multi-colored pastel yarn and then drew this sketch with the intention of making jelly fish so very long ago.

This poor little guy always seems to end up being a perpetual wip because other deadlines always seem to sneak up and take priority.

Seeing this little guy is making me want to make some actual time to not only finish this jelly fish, but make some jelly fish buddies that he can play with.

Alexandria Gold Crochet Ria Art World Critters Etsy Illustration Art

Day 10:

Recommend a Maker


I like to keep the work of some of my favorite crochet artists near my work space (I do the same thing for illustrators too). 

These two little guys are being introduced by Foxel and Bunny Rose and they are just two of the many amazing creators I follow online.

The Penguin can be found in The Wandering Deer's Shop:


The Dino can be found in Mohu Store:



Alexandria Gold Crochet Ria Art World Critters Etsy Illustration Art


Day 11: Post/Mail

I made a cute stop motion video that demonstrates my packaging process for my Etsy orders.

I have found that on certain servers, my videos cannot be viewed on my blog, or they take forever to load! So I will include a link to it on instagram here, but I also posted it to Twitter and Facebook, which you can navigate to by clicking on the links to the right.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRgyI8yAwWn/?taken-by=riaartworld

Day 12: Brand Image

My brand image primarily revolves around my two mascots, Arty Heart and Mr. Orange (who always seems to turn into a pumpkin around Halloween time!).

Arty Heart is very enthusiastic and loves to be the center of attention, and it is always up to Mr. Orange to be the level-headed one and keep everyone in check-including myself!

So it is no wonder that these little guys would make an appearance not only on my business cards, but on all of my sites!

Alexandria Gold Crochet Ria Art World Critters Etsy Illustration Art

That's it for now! I'm gearing up for the next week of March Meet the Maker and I'm super excited to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment