Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Critter Jokes

I've been playing around with some jokes among my critters as I try and slowly accumulate fun ideas to include in the pattern book I'm working on.

So here are a few that I like especially for my fruit and veggie critters:

Oh and if any of you out there have any jokes you would like to see the critters perform, let me know! 😊

Alexandria Gold Illustration Alexandria Gold Children's Books Illustrations Ria Art World Crochet Critters Amigurumi Handmade Kawaii



Alexandria Gold Illustration Alexandria Gold Children's Books Illustrations Ria Art World Crochet Critters Amigurumi Handmade Kawaii



Alexandria Gold Illustration Alexandria Gold Children's Books Illustrations Ria Art World Crochet Critters Amigurumi Handmade Kawaii


No comments:

Post a Comment