Monday, February 6, 2017

Swing of Things...

Hi everyone!

I have been battling colds off and on ever since the new year began! My lack of energy due to this has caused me to be erratic with my sharing and so much is coming in this new year!


I'm super grateful to all of my 'critters' who have been there to help me feel better, I'm hoping that this is the last of it.

This year, I will begin teaching the professional practices class at the Academy of Art University, so I hope to be able to share some major points from that class for fellow illustrators (and small creative business owners).

I will also be starting the illustrations for a third children's book! So I will be sharing more drawings!!

Of course, the critters are always little busy bees, so as this year is shaping up, I'm looking forward to sharing what is in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment