Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Hello Kitty!

Sanrio is an old favorite of mine, ever since I was a little girl! So when the boutique, Petite Galleria, that carries my products requested some kitty earrings (that look strikingly similar to Hello Kitty) I jumped on the idea!

I decided to make a You Tube tutorial for this character, which I will share later this week. It has also been a while (since November!) when I last shared a Ria Art World video on You Tube, so it's time!

For now here is a short exert from the tutorial I'm working on:

How to change your mini crochet into an earring!


For some reason, even if I share a high quality video, my videos always look fuzzy on Blogger. So if you want a clearer picture, check it out here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQyj-ncgY0N/?taken-by=riaartworld

No comments:

Post a Comment