Friday, September 2, 2016

Fridge Critters

As I have already shared, I'm getting ready for upcoming holiday craft shows, which means prepping my applications as well!

Since many of the little critters I make for sale are actually magnets, I was trying to think of a funny way to show that they are magnets in a photo. At first I thought I would just take a picture of them on an actual fridge, but it was too hard to get a nice close-up shot of all the critters and capture the refrigerator too.

So I settled on just photographing the critters (and my hand) on a white back ground. Then I proceeded to draw a fridge in photoshop around my photo.

I think it looks a little silly, but in a good way! It's kind of a fun collage-ish photo showing that my critters are magnets!


No comments:

Post a Comment