Monday, June 1, 2015

RedBubble Stickers!

I'm feeling really happy because this morning I woke up to an email from RedBubble saying that I sold some stickers from my shop! Sometimes when I start up a new online store, I'm not sure if my work is reaching anyone, so it is a lovely feeling to know that my stickers found their way into someone's heart!

Plus, my original art work sold as opposed to fan art pieces,which is always a way better feeling to have my own characters validated.

Here is a sample of one of my pieces that is available as a sticker:





Check 'em out! They're adorable :-)


http://www.redbubble.com/shop/riaartworld

1 comment:

  1. Plus, my original art work sold as opposed to fan art pieces,which is always a way better feeling to have my own characters validated.​​lego wall art

    ReplyDelete