Monday, April 20, 2015

Buttons

I got myself a button maker for my last birthday and I just continue to have more and more fun with it!

It's super easy to use and it's so satisfying to see my little Ria Art doodles in button form.

At conventions, these little guys are a must have for artists-well, I think so at least. Of course they don't have to be fan art either! Most of my buttons are little doodles I have uploaded on Instagram, regardless, buttons sell very well.

They are inexpensive to make and this smaller size ( I believe the size I use is 3/4" ) can be sold for just $1. So people passing by can hardly resist-and they certainly add up over a day of sales.

The button maker I bought on Amazon was around $200, but it came with 1,000 button pieces. I haven't even had my maker for a year and I have already sold over 200 buttons! So for me, I think this little investment was completely worth while for Ria Art at conventions.

Now I just need to work on getting them up on my Etsy page~ :-D


Adventure Time Fan Art pins


Ria Art Fruity Pins


No comments:

Post a Comment